Web Projects Team Lead
Sun, surf, and sand - Tauranga is calling out for a Web Projects Team Leader to join the NetValue team. Experience and enthusiasm will really count to be successful with this job.
The team here at NetValue is looking for an experienced full-time web professional to be a team lead for our Tauranga Office. Perhaps you still like to pitch in with development but find yourself enjoying the communication with clients, understanding their business needs, and organizing work as more interesting.
As Web Projects Team Lead we are looking for someone who ensures that our client's expectations are clearly understood and their projects delivered to meet or exceed those expectations.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced web designer or developer wanting to expand their career into an entry level management role. You'll have the chance to manage and work with another web developer in the Tauranga office, the wider NetValue team, and be involved in a number of exciting projects with clients from a broad range of industries & sectors.
Ideally you will be familiar with the entire process of delivering website projects for customers. This includes understanding client's requirements, liaising with clients during the build process, ensuring that a quality product is delivered, and monitoring and communicating the progress of projects.
You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high attention to detail. Be extremely well-organised and have a commitment to quality and continual process improvement.
- Attending to Initial Client Meetings
- Managing the work load
- Scheduling, organising and managing projects
- Communicating with clients through the website creation process with regular email/skype/phone calls or meetings
- QA reviews
- Finalising projects & invoicing clients
Successful applicants will likely be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years commercial experience and a proven track record in the web development space
- Familiarity with WordPress as a CMS and its capabilities
- Familiarity with scoping, quoting and managing web development projects
- Excellent people/communication skills
- Ability to keep up with trends/technologies
If this sounds like you send your CV along with a covering letter. Applications close on Sunday the 24th of September 2017.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.