Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer - $80,000-$100,000 – Hamilton
Exciting work, progressive Company, healthy workplace practices.
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our team and contribute to the development of our Infusion SaaS product, a business management and accounting system with an established client base.
Working in an Agile environment, the Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer ensures the quality and reliability of our Infusion SaaS product suite and partner integrations through rigorous testing and quality control procedures using automation frameworks to execute test scripts on a regular cadence. You will collaborate closely with software engineers, product owners, and other cross-functional teams to identify issues, drive improvements, and deliver exceptional solutions to our users.
Reporting to the Team Lead – QA Engineering, your key responsibilities include designing and writing test automation scripts using industry leading tools, contributing to CI/CD pipelines, and analysing results to provide insights for product improvement.
As a Company with a long software history, NetValue has been developing the SaaS product for the past five years and has recently merged with Infusion to accelerate the product development and route to market. This is an exciting move, and one that requires the right individual to represent the automated testing discipline in the product journey.
Desired qualifications and skills
To be the ideal candidate, you should possess the following qualifications and key skills:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business, Information Technology, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working as a QA Automation Engineer, ideally where a proportion of this experience is in a SaaS environment.
- Ability to create and troubleshoot the development of test automation harnesses, standards, procedures, processes, and best practices as the relate to Test Automation.
- Experience with tools such as Appium, Junit, JMeter, BitBar, BlazeMeter, TestComplete, or equivalents.
- Experience developing and executing performance and load tests to evaluate system scalability and responsiveness.
- Conducting automated regression testing to ensure that software updates and enhancements do not introduce new defects or regressions.
- A team player with good communication skills and consideration for others.
NetValue, Infusion Business Software, and the Infusion Group (new company), are family-friendly, positively focused environments where you can contribute your skills and expertise as a valued team member. We have modern well-equipped offices, offer health insurance and gym membership, gather regularly to share food and provide updates, and operate a hybrid working model.
This role has direct impact on the success of our SaaS product and is compensated accordingly. An employee share program will be implemented in the new Company. If you want to join a progressive Company with a healthy workplace and have the expertise we need for this role, please apply now.
This role requires weekly attendance at our Hamilton office in accordance with our current hybrid model of a minimum of 3 days office based. Team collaboration is highly valued and fully remote working will not be considered.