Senior Mobile Developer
$100,000-$130,000 – Hamilton
$100,000-$130,000 – Hamilton
We are looking for a creative and experienced Mobile Developer to join our Services team and contribute to the development of mobile business solutions for external clients as well as supporting our Infusion SaaS product (business management and accounting system).
Working in an agile environment, you would contribute to the design, implementation, and maintenance of mobile applications for our clients.
With an emphasis on professional excellence, you would be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; engaging with a range of stakeholders to understand their user, business, and system requirements.
As a senior developer, you will contribute to the overall team effort for the clients while coaching and mentoring team members to support their professional growth.
As a Company with a long software history, NetValue has been developing business solutions for 20 years, working in the fields of medical life sciences, agriculture, web and business enterprise fields. We have also recently merged with Infusion Business Software to form the Infusion Group and are accelerating product development and gearing up to provide existing and new customers with web and e-commerce business solutions.
Desired qualifications and skills
To be the ideal candidate, you should possess the following qualifications and key skills:
- Tertiary qualification in computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Solid experience in mobile development, being familiar with publishing apps to Play Store and App Store.
- 5+ years’ experience developing mobile applications for commercial clients or capability to an equivalent level.
- 3+ years’ experience using React Native.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain scalable software solutions.
- Solid experience in REST API development.
- Some experience with Java 8 or higher, with Spring or Spring Boot a plus.
- Some experience with SQL, with PostgreSQL a plus.
- Pet projects you can present are also a plus to show your passion.
- Good communication skills and consideration for others.
The Infusion Group is a family-friendly, positively focused environment with supportive colleagues, where you can contribute your skills and expertise as a valued team member.
We have modern well-equipped offices, free health insurance, subsidised gym membership, snacks, fruit and awesome coffee.
If you want to join a progressive Company that delivers excellent software solutions, is going places and can provide you with a sense of belonging and achievement, and if you enjoy sharing food and getting regular updates on business progress, please apply now.
Only applicants who are Hamilton-based and have a legal right to work in New Zealand should apply.