WordPress / WPBakery Support
WordPress is a free, beginner-friendly content management system (CMS) used to create over 37% of all websites on the web today.
With the power of WordPress themes, plugins, and widgets, no matter your experience level, you can quickly build a WordPress website that engages your audience and grows your business.
- Log in to your WordPress admin screen.
- Click Pages in the left sidebar. This will show the Pages screen with a list of all the pages you have in your site.
- You can easily search for a Page based on the Page Title.
- You can get a list of all the Published Pages or Draft Pages.
- You can filter Pages based on dates.
- You can perform Bulk actions > Edit or Move to Trash by selecting multiple Pages from the list.
- You can sort the Pages list based on Title, Date, Author etc by clicking the Header columns.
- Select the page
- Find and hover the heading/paragraph and click the pencil icon to edit.
- Click Save to save your work, Preview to see how it will look on your website.
- Then click Update to push the content live.
- To update an image find and hover the image and click the pencil icon to edit.
- Click the Plus [+] sign to open the Media library
- Select the new Image from the media library.
- Click Update to push the content live.